https://sellio.store/pl/page/32/     https://fashionetta.org/pl/page/32/     https://home-partner.org/pl/page/32/     https://car-paradise.org/pl/page/32/     https://car-accessories.net/pl/page/32/     https://modeo-shop.com/pl/page/32/     https://wibratory.net/pl/page/32/     https://etui-empire.com/pl/page/32/     https://e-papierosy.org/pl/page/32/     https://ero-land.org/pl/page/32/     https://lampy-sklep.com/pl/page/32/     https://desteo.org/pl/page/32/     https://shopara.org/pl/page/32/     https://shopme-online.org/pl/page/32/     https://shopinio.org/pl/page/32/     https://shopopolis.org/pl/page/32/     https://shoporama.org/pl/page/32/     https://desuto.org/pl/page/32/     https://shopsy-online.org/pl/page/32/     https://e-shopsy.org/pl/page/32/     https://vandershop.net/pl/page/32/    https://desteo.org/pl/page/32/    https://garden-tips.info/    https://net-geek.info/pl/

dowebit.info

Just another WordPress site

5 waterproof smartphones 2022

29 percent of the earth consists of land masses. The remaining 71 percent is mainly covered with water. So the chances are good that our smartphone will one day fall into the water or come into contact with the wet in some other way. Finding a waterproof smartphone 2022 is therefore definitely a good way […]

Read More

Windows 7/Server 2008R2; Windows 8.1/Server 2012R2: Updates (12. April 2022)

[English]Auch für Windows 7 und 8.1 sowie für die Windows Server-Pendants 2008 R2 sowie 2012/R2 hat Microsoft zum 12. April 2022 Sicherheitsupdates freigegeben. Hier ein Überblick über diese Updates für Windows 7/8.1 und die korrespondierenden Windows Server-Versionen 2008 R2 und 2012/R2. Updates für Windows 8.1 und Windows Server 2012 R2 Für Windows 8.1 und Windows […]

Read More

Cicada: Chinese hackers abuse the VLC player for espionage via DLL side-loading, among other things

[Security researchers from Symantec have tracked down a malware campaign (Cicada) that has been running for years. A Chinese state-affiliated hacking group is abusing legitimate applications such as VLC Player to inject malware into systems via DLL side-loading. The goal is to spy on the systems of victims working in government, legal, religious, and non-governmental […]

Read More

lizengo: The software provider is online again

A little news on the side: The online retailer lizengo is online again with a website offering software from various manufacturers, including Microsoft. The name lizengo is interwoven with a longer history (among others with Edeka software vouchers), which ended in a search by the public prosecutor’s office and insolvency. Hence, a brief look at […]

Read More